Tuesday 13 January 2009

A lovely FIND

Hi~ Here in Chicago we were under blizzard watch last night and nothing happened. Well...something did happen we got about 1 to 2 inches of snow. A sprinkling after all the snow we have had this season. So I stayed in and made a wonderful discovery. I found this beautiful blog Heart in Provence. I spent hours looking & reading every post.
Her blog opens a little window of her life in beautiful Provence. Each image is better than the last. I REALLY enjoyed my blizzard in front of my monitor last night.
I love the blouse and vest...all the layers are scrumptious...beautiful details in lovely shades of creams.
(images courtesy of Heart in Provence)
I think she started her blog in French~Un Coeur en Provence and added one in English. Oh I am ever so grateful!;) Here is the link to see her beautiful blog Heart in Provence.

May everyone have a great day!!!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment