Thursday 2 April 2009

~Au Revoir~

Seriously! Last night it only took 3 1/2 HOURS to upload these 3 images. Seriously? Normally I would never EVER go off on this little tirade, but seriously!!! On another GOOD note, I am so glad to say I am leaving VIRTUALLY tomorrow morning for Paris! Yeah. I have a few things to do next week. The first is I am off to a chateau on the hunt for a missing item. Hmmmm...any guesses???


(Flickr)
I will be driving through Paris and the countryside in on of these Cuties!!!



(Image unknown)
I might have a stop at a very prestigious family (NO NAMES) to present a "Virtual" mural for some tiny tots beautiful playroom. I wonder where that will be? Any guesses?

I hope to see everyone back here NEXT WEEK for some fun and something NEW. Until then, EVERYONE have a lovely weekend!!!

Au Revoir!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment