Wednesday 23 September 2009

Our Beloved "Southern Accents" Top Kitchens

Hi Everyone~If you haven't already heard that Southern Accents is going away, it is! :( !!!
That was a "WHAT" moment for myself, when I read it over at Joni's blog, Cote de Texas a few weeks ago.
Yes, I'm sure for all it was "IT JUST CAN'T BE"! So I thought I would reminisce and share with you some of their top kitchens...oooo...just breathtaking! Enjoy!









All images courtesy of Southern Accents

The things I loved about Southern Accents was not only the eloquent interiors but it mixed in a little southern charm. It was sometimes country, sometimes it was modern, really no matter what direction it took...somehow... it always took me AWAY. It was my little escape! In the last few months though, when Southern Accents changed their covers to a new and different format. I have to say I was a little disappointed and the stories were a bit lacking for me. I sorta was starting to think that I was going to let my subscription run out before I started thinking about renewing it.

Now, that it is going, I sure will miss it...won't you?

Au Revoir!

~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment