Sunday 14 September 2008

Let's Take a Journey...

I guess a formal introduction is where I should start, I'm lover of everything to do with interiors mainly French. I love chocolate, champagne, great friends and family & definitely food!!! A good foreign film, a trip to the Art Museum or a new interior book will make my day! Oh and I'm also a painter. My first art class was when I was four years old in an art gallery in my home town. I was the only little one in my class and was I in heaven! I have a formal background in Interior Design and I worked many years in the furniture industry in St Louis, Missouri. Today I am dabbling in an art profession which includes murals and some wall art.

A perfect day for me would be window shopping in Saint Germain Des Pres with a fresh Baguette in hand from Paul's Bakery or perhaps sitting at home flipping through my favorite magazines with an iced sweet tea at my side & a sketch pad in hand thinking up my perfect home or maybe painting a playful mural capturing someones thoughts onto a wall where there are no boundaries.

In my blog I'd like to share my journey with you on my life, my loves and some of my works. I hope you'll be patient with me as I learn my way around the blog world and I'd love to hear your thoughts with me as I grow as a painter and designer. xoxo Miss Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment