Wednesday 18 February 2009

Fuchsia, aqua & a little monkey business!

(designer guild)
These are some fuchsia and aqua pretties! Fun & Whimsical. What do you think?


(Degas)

(vintage weave)
I'll take a few of these candle votives. Would be lovely going up a winding staircase all lite up. Also I highly recommend checking out Vintage Weave. Their store is filled with lots of goodies.


(designer guild)

(vintage weave)

A toast to you!

(vintage weave)

I love fleur di lis, but I really love this chippy blue door



(Monkey Business)

I watched Monkey Business last week once I finished these next two watercolours.
I'm not sure if anyone is a Cary Grant fan, growing up, my Dad got me hooked. My favourite Grant movie is Father Goose with Leslie Caron. What's yours?



(painted by moi, available at my ETSY store)
My monkey business watercolour

(painted by moi again, available at my ETSY store)

May everyone have a GREAT day!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment