Friday 20 February 2009

Happy Weekend!

Hi Everyone! This has been a busy last few weeks for me, I have been refinishing some kitchen cabinets, to be exact over 30 individual pieces. They are painted in a really pretty soft white with some antiquing done on top. I'll be sure to post the before and after next week.
So this weekend I decided I am going to have a little R & R. I have scheduled an appointment for another deep tissue massage tomorrow afternoon. I know this seems to be a regular event, at least once a month. But, after a massage and a weekend filled with lots of R& R, I recover quite nicely. Like for instance tomorrow night I rented Nights in Rodanthe. I really can't wait, it looks like such a cute film.
It is time to put on some pretty slippers and enjoy the weekend!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment