Wednesday 25 March 2009

Boogiehumppahommia Vol. 1



I should've been working my ass off but instead I did a really quick mix of boogie/disco tunes that I've been feeling lately. I'm not much of a dj so the beatmatching might be a bit sloppy at times but all the tracks are killers, no fillers. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I guess a complete tracklist would nice. Maybe I'll add it later. At least these ones appear on the mix.

Boogie Baby - Dee One
I Wish You Would [Edit] - Jocelyn Brown
Blame It On The Boogie [Re-Booged] - The Jacksons
Love Is What You Need [Pure P Edit] - LTD
I Want Your Lovin' - Curtis Hairston
I'm Your Superman [Disco Mix] - Jan Leslie Holmes
Under The Influence Of Love [Tee Scott Remix] - Karin Jones


Boogiehumppahommia Vol. 1 [192 kbps, DivShare]

No comments:

Post a Comment