Thursday 26 March 2009

~Part Deux of English Mural~


Good Morning Everyone! These are the last pictures of the English Murals I just finished. This view is of the English Garden Mural I finished last weekend and of the corner of "Winston's" Doggie home of Buckingham Palace (by the steps). I love it! A little home fit for royalty.


A better view of Winston's Palace.


Close-up of the gates and details.


Oooops....we just caught Winston looking out of his palace.


A lamp detail with foliage and roping to keep everyone one away from the KING - Winston. Because he is a very popular King. And oooh sooo CUTE!!!
(sorry photo is so dark)
This is a chalkboard I painted on the other side of the English Pub Bar. You'll get a better close-up of Winston as a Butler. He is CUTE!!! All dressed up.

Chalkboard close-up...

Winston!



Winston again. So much fun. I really enjoyed painted all these murals. I hope you enjoy them all. See his cute little BONE~tie? hehe
I wish everyone a GREAT WEEKEND! See you back here Monday.
Au Revoir!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment