Tuesday 5 May 2009

Ahhhh...Soooothing Greens!

(Image courtesy of lilidebretagne)

(Image courtesy of flickr)


(image courtesy of Moi...soft faux with tiny swirls and my accessories)

(image courtesy of snippetandink.blog)

So pretty...a waiting veil.


(old post office Geneva IL)

(image courtesy of lilidebretagne)

l'amour vert de chérubin ~ Green Cherub Love, a lovely cherub holding a rolled up love letter. My latest painting on canvas done with acrylics with little touches of gold and layers of washed paint to age to a soft patina. Available HERE at my Etsy store!


Close-up of little love cherub

(these doorknobs available at my Etsy store Here)
Vintage door knob found at a local market taken from a home before it was torn down. I fell in love with the chippy green paint. I could not resist placing these crystal hardware knobs I found to complete these pieces. Great little accessories or I would love to hang in a Laundry room. A little knob to place a jacket on.

One of my favourite treasures given to me by my Grandparents. These were my Great Grandma's ~ Depression glass. Depression glass was given out from banks during the depression when you opened an account.
~
I love this Green!

(image courtesy of lilidebretagne)
These were some of my favourite green images. All delicious & dreamy in their own way! What are some of yours?

Enjoy your day!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment