Monday 4 May 2009

~Today, I am Dreaming~

(all images courtesy of Veranda Sept 2007 Issue)
Hi Everyone! This is a lovely home Provencal Farmhouse in California. What a dream home...this couple was able to crate aged wooden beams, limestone fireplaces, weathered stone and custom doors and windows. If you can't live in Provence...have Provence come to you!

Lovely Lavender is a must!


A sweet corner...So beautifully done! I am loving the parquet floors!
Imported limestone fireplace. I love the details of this door.



I LOVE everything about this kitchen. Take a close-look at the island. Oooo....the mixture of glass and crome...so simple and elegant!


How would you like to spend the day here? I have wine and cheese awaiting.


I know this photo has been floating in BLOGLAND...simple one of the best bathrooms!!!


I love vanities make a girl feel so feminine. Love all the little details of this space. ...for example the simple changes in the floors.

An outdoor living space is always a must and this one is so Pretty!


Even Better!


My favourite outdoor space! Don't you love this Pretty Provencal farmhouse?
Have a wonderful Spring day!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment