Thursday 7 May 2009

~Pretty Pinks for YOU~



(image courtesy of Sarah Keyes Photography)

These are some of my dreamy PINK images! Enjoy!
Ooooh...put first...did he leave me a love note?

(image courtesy of Country Living ~ British)


(image courtesy of Country Living ~ British)


(image courtesy of Flickr)

(image courtesy of oldplank.com)


Aubusson settee, just so beautiful.

(this item is SOLD although I have a few others for sale HERE)
My little watercolour painting ~Le cherubin deux~

This was one of my favourites to paint. This cherub is holding a love letter.

(images courtesy of oldplank.com)

The most LOVELY painted Petite Antique French Lady's Desk.

(champagne decorations nov/dec 08 and the next 3images)







(Charles Faudree ~ image courtesy of Cote de Texas)

This last image is sooo breathtaking, so feminine, I AM in love!
I love all these DREAMY and soft pinks images. Do you love soft pinks in your home?
May everyone have a beautiful WEEKEND!
&
Happy Mother's Day to all you BEAUTIFUL MOMS and those special Mommies to be...wink...wink...dear Kelli!
See you next week!
~Miss Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment