Thursday 9 December 2010

Oooo.Oooo..I found something FuN!

So, I was feeling a bit deprived of chocolate, remember?

Yeah..well I've come this far and I don't want to be like one of thise orange inflatable boats that you pull the cord and...

WHOOSH!  I'm round and chubby and unhealthy all over again..



Soooo..chocolates {in the quantities that I really want } are out of the question.

In the evenings, after dinner, I have been enjoying a cuppa tea..various flavored teas..but settled on English Breakfast..yes, at night..but when they are eating breakfast, I'm probably eating dinner, right?



Or is it the other way around?

Never mind.  Doesn't matter. 

But it still was..uh..lacking that "Oh! La! La!" feeling, you know?

Then I discovered....TaDa...

and, together with a few packs of Spenda...it becomes sorta like a hot, creamy...


Sorta...

But really, for a warm, soothing pepperminty-mocha-y drink on a cold winter's night..you can't beat it.

Yes, I know it has calories..and points..and is probably not the very best choice, but it beats devouring a whole lotta...


..and, after all, tea, especially English Breakfast is so, so, sooo, civilized.. 

 ..Um..I mean...

So, if you want a "not-too-bad-for-you-chocolaty-peperminty-" treat. have a cuppa..

..but hurry..I think this particular flavor is seasonal..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment