Wednesday 8 December 2010

Sometimes, I am sooo easy..

..to make happy.

Finding a little left-over coffee in my cup that I thought was empty..

 Getting the perfect bubble-gum bubble..



Getting all 5 fingers in the correct slots in my gloves on.the.first.try.  happy happy happy!



Deciding to actually throw away the sock that you just discovered has a wee hole in the heel.. life's too short for holey socks.

Not getting stopped by the for-ever-red-light..you know, as in it's GREEN..not that I don't stop...when it's red...or "getting stopped" by the police..

Someone doing the obligatory "thank you" wave when I let them in front of me..

Yes, happyhappyhappy..

But, I guess I can get equally in serious grumpage-mode pretty easily too.


Getting three fingers in one slot and trying to adjust and not being able to figure out who's not in the right place...

Finding an empty, cold, messy  coffee cup when my brain says it needs more..



Deciding not to toss the socks..no wait..I've gone beyond that.  I WILL TOSS HOLEY SOCKS!

So, what I'm apparently saying is that I am totally hot & cold..black & white..happy & grumpy..at any given moment.

For practically NO reason at all..

huh..maybe I'm not all lightness & fluff all the time.
Maybe...deep down inside, I am a curmudgeon...a Scrooge...a GRINCH!



Nah.  Just having deep thoughts on a chocolate-deprived day.



What  makes YOU happy? Mad? Crabby? Is it BIG things..... or wee things?

Well, anyway..maybe I should just get some of those fingerless gloves and call it good...



-me 

No comments:

Post a Comment