Thursday 2 December 2010

'Tis the season to be...

..tired.. 

Don't know why really...

Really..well..maybe I know  a little.



Seems Lulu is a  watch dog. 

A real watch dog...


A watch me dog..

And when my breathing is labored {much less labored since I've lost some weight}she wakes me up. 

So I get up, let her out and she obliges me with a token pee.. ...piddle...potty.



Then, I try to go back to sleep..ah, who am I kidding..as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm back to sleep..

I have actually fallen asleep while standing in the yard and waiting...and waiting..and ..

So, I go back to sleep and a few hours later, we go through that again. 



The reason we know it's all about the breathing is that Mr. B witnessed it one day as I fell asleep on the sofa..and started doin' the old head-bobbing thing..and was making noises.

She became very attentive, then was nervous, then concerned..then she crawled into my lap and gently woke me up.

How can I gt mad at that?


Yep, I can't..

But I do get tired...a lot.

Because before you know it, it's 4:45am and I am getting up for the day.

So, I am in that "having a new baby and getting 2 hours of sleep at a time" mode.

And I love my baby, Lulu.

But, what I would give for a full night's sleep..safely and so Lulu could sleep, too.

How much sleep do you get?  Is it enough?

OK, so go rest now and have a great tomorrow.

-me...and Lulu

PS...I really do love you Lulu..and Braxton. Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment