Friday 19 November 2010

Things that make you go..Aww...Or Wha???..or Hmmm...or maybe even HeeHee

OK, so today driving in to work, on the freeway ramp..at the traffic flow stoplight...I saw a car stopped..

..saw a young woman open her door with her left and and saw a toothbrush on her hand..

then saw a foamy-head lean out and..SPIT.

She was totally brushing her teeth as she was driving and about to enter the fReWaY   !!???

GROSS..in the words of Dr. Phil {with his big 'ol Charlie Brown head}...what does she tell herself to make that alright??



So, here's a blast from the past....

Mr.  B was teasing me this morning {he will not stop kidding me about my eye-make-up and that I said I was doing "smokey  eyes"..}

First, when I complained about my eyes looking bloodshot..he said it was because of all the "smoke" ..haha..yeah..



This morning he had me sit down on a chair..then he sat on my lap..and said to the puppies.."Look, I'm on top of old smokey!"

Again..ha ha ha..gesh..




But that's not the blast..he then said to the pups, "Your  Daddy is a ...fink.."

I hadn't heard FINK in for-ever...

Now that was funny...




And the "awww..." moment?

It's when I heard my shoes on the hardwood floors.

I usually go around the house in my socks with my shoes by the back door..so I don't hear "grown-up" shoes.

When I did..it reminded me of the times I spent visiting my sister, Kathy, when she was working at the bank. I remember in the mornings her getting ready for work..and I had the knowledge that I'd be without her for the 8 hours of workday..and finally hearing the sound of her high heels clocking down the hall..a flurry of "good-byes" and "have a good day" and then..silence.

Flash forward..visiting my daughter April, and hearing her "grown-up" shoes as she readied herself for work..

All that "getting ready flurry" of activity....then complete silence..

Weird, huh?

Oh well.  I never said I was a "deep" thinker...just a "oh-!...flash....-I-remember !! "  kind of thinker....

What a weired post.  I need to stop right now...

no kidding..now.

bye.

-me

Are you still reading?????

OK, see ya..

Oh Wait!!  Look at this..has NOTHING to do with today's post..but it is ..fUNnY!


hahhahahhahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment