Sunday 7 November 2010

Yes, I am getting mixed signals....

So, I'm in my art room..um...and yes..the name is one of those mixed signals I mentioned.

'Art room' would usually mean  a room where one creates art..yes?


Well, not so much in this art room..I create ..messes.

Yep, that's it. Self-creating-messes-room. That's the better name for this room...

Now, about those mixed signals...

And yes, the time has changed.  For most of the states.  For most of the confusing states.  Why can't we be like Arizona and pick a time ans stick with it?  Easy-peasy...

I always get confused because I have family in Arizona {Hi family in Arizona!!} and when I call them, I have to wonder.."if it's daylight savings here, are we now the same time or is it now an hour difference? And is that hour different forward or backwards? So, if it's 6 am here, is it 5 am there? Or 7 am? Or are we the same time now, 6am?

So I look at my trusty desk clock that sits next to my computer {you might be asking why does she have a clock right next to her computer when her computer has a built in clock? ..or you might not..}



I've just always had a thing for clocks..
Anyway..I came in here "early" {because the body-brain clock is from Arizona..} to straighten up {read: bulldoze} my mess.  

I looked around an started complaining {in my head...don't want to wake up Mr. B..whose clock always adjusts quickly..}

..and saw this "sign"..
OK.  I can take a hint..get to work..


 eie..yie..yie..{so, how do you spell "Eye-yie-yie?"}.






Then I see another sign..


Oh yeah..I have to do that today too...but that's not the sign I was talking about..


I have to have a "dream"..about working in a clean room..and for that "dream" , I have to "imagine" what it would be like..


..and I have to 'believe in miracles" so I can "create", right?

 ..but then again...can I really be "expected to be neat", too??

Seems my mess is usually on the floor..the uppers look good...






Is it that darned floor space that looks so big and empty..that I feel I must fill it?

 Guess it's all part of the "streams of life"..


Hmmm...life IS beautiful in it's chaos simplicity..

Hoping you have a beautiful, chaotic, simply wonderful Sunday..as for me..I'm gunna...


-me

No comments:

Post a Comment