Friday 14 January 2011

Can it really have been....

...7 years? S.E.V.E.N ? Seriously??

Wow.  Our youngest Grand-Girlie  Ella Ireland, will be 7 tomorrow..

..or today if you're reading this on Saturday..

..or yesterday if you're reading this on Sunday..

..if it's anytime after that..it's old news and she's on her way to being 8.

I love that she's my little "Jersey Girl"..no, not like.."Jersey Shore- Jersey Girl"..ech.



No, I'm talking about "Miss Manhattan with a Jersey Attitude"..with her Puerto Rican dark hair and fiery attitude..her rhythm and dance moves..her appetite for all types of foods..her friendly and loving spirit..


And let's not forget her Irish blue eyes, her porcelain white skin..her bubbly giggle..and her belief in all things magical.


So, Happy 7th Birthday Sweet Ella..

And, look for me in the spring, when the Cherry Festival is at Branch Brook Park.  I'll be the one with the big 'ol  Grammie smile as we walk hand-in-hand..



I'm counting the days Girlie-Girl :-)



Have a wonderful Birth allday.

I love you to the moon..

XXOO

-grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment