Sunday 2 January 2011

You know what I like about Christmas??

I mean, other than the whole "greatest gift ever", what with the birth of Jesus and all..
What I like is that keeps on going..

From Thanksmas..to Christmas parties at work..uh..I mean "Winter Frivolity" celebrations..{I don't care what's politically  correct..really??.they're CHRISTMAS parties, people!!}...



..to neighbor/friend get-togethers...



..to Christmas itself..



..to my friend's "the first Sunday after New Year's Christmas Party"..yes, that one was tonight..




..to spending some of that Christmas cash-gifts on great sales..

I. Love. It. All.

However...I am equally as glad ..that it's finally...OVER!

Yay!  Now I can see my counters again..go to Zumba again..eat my apples again..not have to wonder if..



If I got all the cards out..

If I have to make something to take somewhere for some one's party..

If I have to shop, create, wrap, clean, prepare, remember..remember..remember..

It's OVER..and I'm sooooo glad... I'msooooo  ready to do to all again...in about  330 days

Better get to bed...I'm going to be pooped out.

Happy New  All Year!

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment