Sunday 30 January 2011

Wow..I've been a lousy blogger lately..

..just ask my sister Kathy.  She'll tell you.  She likes to read it in the wee hours of the mornings..and so far this month..I've not given her much of anything to read..


{This is not my sister Kathy..just so you know}

To be truthful, I've even been a lousy blog-reader.  I stop willy-nilly and drop a comment or 2.  Sorry.  Lots going on.


{This is not me..but look at those eyebrows? You don;t even notice the cute pouty lips..well...yeah.. now you did 'cos I mentioned it.."penny for your thoughts? hahhaha! I want that scarf..}

First up, Grandma Evelyn is doing sooo much better.  The heart issue was held at bay long enough to have the successful gall bladder removal. 


{This is not Grandma Evelyn..just a happy woman playing an accordion..random, huh?}

She's home and Mr. B is her "trainer" and has her on the tread mill for 5-minute walks...and it's really helping! She's even coming up stairs and asking to go on it :-)


{this, too, is not Grandma Evelyn..but I do think that's the "Goveanator"..or ex-goveanator.."I'll be back" Ahhhhnold.. }

Pups are enjoying the no-snow morning and evening walks..but more snow is due on Wednesday...wonder if we can get them on the treadmill? 



{this is not my dog..either one of them.}. 
Hmmm..maybe Zumba??
 
Hope you all know I am thinking about you, I am grateful for all the prayers and well wishes for Grandma Evelyn {and for all the support you have given me over the years!} and know that as soon as life slows just a wee bit, I'll be back reading and writing blogs. 

See? I've already started!!


{Images from Suzee Que's photostream and Google Images}

-me




{this is not me...but I just *Love" the hat..}

No comments:

Post a Comment