Monday 10 January 2011

mr. B is a sweetie.....

..but you probably know that by now..at least that "I" think he is..oh, me ...and his Momma..and my sisters..and our daughters..and our grand-girlies..

..but anyway...

When we spent Christmas in Las Vegas, I won a small fortune..yeppers..5 figures..

...$100.00 to be exact!

And, if you'd been betting I'd have it like 5 minutes before it was spent..you'd loose that bet ;-D

I STILL have it..tucked safely in my old worn out wallet..

Wanna know why?  I was soo tickled that I had won (Mr. B won more..but he played more..)  that I kept saying I didn't know exactly what I wanted to spend it on.

Oh..that and I haven't spent it on a brand new wallet.. {yet}

So every time  I find something, he puts it on the register and takes out is Visa..{I don't carry one..or any other...because I tried, single-handedly, to end the recession and stimulate the economy..all. by. myself..}

So, I have a couple of new things AND $100 in my old worn out wallet!

Yesterday, I he bought this sweater and a happy accident..I already had this necklace that looks as if it was made for it..




I have had such luck so far..think it was all those black-eyed peas we had on New Year's Day??




maybe ;-D

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment