Wednesday 6 October 2010

Guess what today was...is??

Yep..my 61st..and it was great...and Braxton & Lulu got their treats as well..{but not cake..}

After having a Red Velvet Cake at work..I got home to banners, balloons, birthday cards and presents and lots of love.

Mr. B wanted to take me out to dinner, but I asked for his aMAzIng  grilled cheese sandwiches instead..he uses Gouda and Provolone on fresh sesame bread..can you say YUM-OH?!

{Bless me Weight Watchers, for I have sinned..}

Then, when I checked Facebook, I found out my photo of Kitty Litter Cake from last year's Halloween party won a $50 gift certificate from Anastasia's Attic in Gardner Village, a quaint boutique shopping "town" with all historic houses..lovely.

{And the store is my very fAVoRite in the whole village!!}

Wow..Can anyone be any luckier?  I think not..

Tomorrow {or today if you're reading this on Thursday, is my sister Kathy's birthday as well..although I am still younger..even though she was born the day after me..it was many MANY years before my birth..heeheehee..

So, I made her one of my cloth books..this one is a story of the strong women from our heritage..all Irish and strong..and beautiful.  See?? Can I be any more blessed?

Here's how it turned out...











{This is a print on an antique handkerchief that I printed the month of October (from 1888)  Tennyson calender on..I circled the 7th..}



She called and said it had arrived..and she liked it.  I'm very glad.  And I'm very blessed..

Have a wonderful day on her birthday tomorrow..I know she'd think that was a great gift as well..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment