Monday 4 October 2010

I am a baaaaad blogger..

Wowzer...I haven't visited...or commented..or posted anything good..

Sorry.

Busy, busy.  Nothing big.  Just stuff.  Nothing to worry about.  I'm fine.  Really.  Just a bit distracted.


On a high note, I  have been busy making something for my sister, Kathy.  Her birthday is the 7th and, as is my M.O. {method of operation..who says TV isn't educational?  by the way, should it be Method Of Operation..or M.O.O. ??

 Can you just see someone on "Law & Order" say "well, that's the bad guy's M.O.O.."}..anyway..I'm near the finish line and need that spurt of high-energy to finish in time to get it in the mail.


Photos will follow..

Have a good Monday..and if you're hating it already, you could me like me..I have a dentist appointment BEFORE work....bummer...


-me

No comments:

Post a Comment