Sunday 17 October 2010

Happy Anniversary to me..and Mr. B..

I still have a hard time thinking that anyone in their right mind would want to take on a woman with a crazy ex-husband and 4 - count 'em - 4 kids

{Jeff & Rachael's wedding - with Andy, April & Brandi }
..for better or for worse




..in sickness and in health....yadda yadda yadda ...




But he did.  And I took a chance on he being the one..
 

The one who would raise my kids..


Love &  respect my family..


Love & respect his family..


Love & respect me..


And not loose himself, or the person he was when I fell in love with him along the way.


I still can't believe he chose me..




But he did.



And I love him with more conviction, more respect, more admiration..and with more gratitude..than I ever thought possible.



He is my rock..my hero..my knight in shinning armour,  my true north and my soft place to fall..




And he obviously was not in his right mind..




And I am sooo glad.

Because  I'm the best thing that's happened to him, too.

So, it's definitely a win-win.

And life doesn't get much better than that.


Happy anniversary to me...and Mr. B



-me





No comments:

Post a Comment