Saturday 2 October 2010

Yikes! The time's getting away from me..

OK, so, I have a new area at work..up front in the receptionist's desk. I'm not the receptionist..still have my same title of Customer Service and will still do the same stuff..it's just now I have a window..and a view..and it's closer to the kitchen and bathroom..but I'm up front by myself.

Yeah..me.  Ms. Mouth...Chatty-Colleen..'social butterfly'...Miss Jabber-wokey...

"All alone am I..ever since your good-bye....all alone with just the beat of my heart...{and the ringing of the phones..}."

Hmmm..can't remember who sang that..

Anyway, it kinda threw me off my game..I'll get back to a routine soon.  In the meantime, have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy all the beautiful fall weather..

So, I'll leave you tonight with a couple of my favorites...

These guys are all tucked in for the night...


Did my stretches..


..had my cocoa..


So I will say good-night and sweet, sweet dreams :-)

"Good night and sweet-sweet dreams"

-me


No comments:

Post a Comment