Wednesday 13 October 2010

What is that..noise? Coming from the kitchen? And the light's on??

OK, so it's 3 am..Lulu is sooo focused on getting me up..

I keep trying to reason with her..

"Lulu..it's 3 o'clock  in the darktime..too early to get up..OK Sweetie??"



Did I mention she's..... focused....?

OK, OK, do you have to go potty? OK - let's go..

Hmm..strange..all the lights are on in the kitchen..

...Mr. B??     Mr. B??

 Where are you??

And some of the canisters are on the table..and the platters are piled high..there's a box close by..open..

Wha??

Lulu takes me out to the back yard..where the lights in the garage are on as well..............Mr. B?????

"Uh, hi Honey..sorry, did I wake you?"

Actually, Lulu did..what are you doing??

"Umm..I  couldn't sleep.."

So....you thought you'd re-arrange the kitchen? Pack  for a yard sale?   Moving??    Are you .....Cleaning???


"ah, well, nooo.  I need to borrow some of that stuff..."
What are you talking about? Borrow??.  And what are you going to use it for?  Borrow?  I don't understand..


This seems like a weird dream, huh?

Nope.

Last night..I mean, this morning.  Early. Very very early.  Darktime.



Seems Mr. B is designing a cabinet/buffet for his company (he's a cabinet designer) and he couldn't sleep for all the designing in his head..and then he started decorating the cabinet in his head..{not that the cabinet was IN his head..just the thought of it..that'd just be weird..}

He's building a prototype and has a big presentation..so he's going to show the thing fully decorated.   With our stuff..

OK, well that makes sense.

Sort of.


Now, try explaining that to Lulu who  is now being joined by Braxton, and who both think it's a good time for a walk and some breakfast..

Think again, Puppies...



So, how was your darktime??

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment