Monday 10 May 2010

I did it! I ate Sushi!

Wait..............WHAT?

No Nooo....nononononoooo..not Sushi...my fish..!!


Sushi...as in..uh..sushi....long rolls..tuna, salmon..you know..


Jeff & Rachael took me, Grandma Evelyn and Mr. B out for an early Mother's Day lunch on Saturday..



To a "real" Sushi place..all Japanese and all..

{no sub-titles..had nooooo idea what he was saying!}


...enjoyed the "etaa{who's-your}ma-mee"


Ever hear of eating Miso Soup with chopsticks??


Me either...

..but I did sorta get the hang of it...sorta..

Oh, I wore my new expensive..{like, $11.00 for the whole ensemble..looooove thrifting!}outfit..

..ok..the shirt is a little too big..I keep forgetting I take a smaller size now..

before...
after...

AND, I modeled it on our brand! new!.......driveway!!

{and you only got flowers...??}

Yeppers..a driveway..several square yards of concrete and gray and..well..concrete!


{not really before..sort of during..}

Ta-flippin'-Da!!

So....who's your Mommy???
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment