Tuesday 25 May 2010

THIS JUST IN!!!

OK, not earth shattering..but big...well..not "big" as in BIG..

Sort of almost big..well....I think it's sorta big..

But I guess' sorta big' is like... extra medium..

Wha???
Oh well..

Orville Redenbacher 94% Fat Free PopCorn...!!

So, major let down, huh..

No, wait...I found something to make it less cardboard-like..

..and ...adds flavor..

..and...give the salt something to hold-on to..

No, not butter....nonono...I wish..


Actually..it's.....

Newman's Spray Salad  Dressing..Yep..the one I used is the Asian spray..and it was goo-oo-od!

Even "Hungry" liked it..

Can't wait to try others...

Score!!

Oh, and yesterday's snow?  Yeah..Sun, blue skies and people in shorts today...

Maybe Mother Nature is bi-polar..

HAHAHAHAHHAA! Actually..

Get it?? North pole....South pole??

TaDa..

OK, tada..



-me

No comments:

Post a Comment