Saturday 22 May 2010

Sat-ur-day,in the... 2ndhouseontheleftofthe... park, I think it was ..





..the fourth of July the 22nd of May..

OK, OK, Chicago sang it a little  WAY..better..

It was a fun day..Jeff and Rachael came over after a Jeep rally..

and....AND...

ta-da!

..yeppers, my sweet Grand-Jeep took second in the "Expedition" division ..

He has spent a lot of time...a LOT of time accessorising and customizing and making this his dream car..

..there was pizza and a movie  {Hotel for Dogs} with the neighbor boys..



"Hold onto my legs, Oliver, so I don't fall in.."
{this can't possible end well, right??}

And Oliver the Chicken Charmer...


and lastly, God's flowers are a inspiration to my flowers...He's waaay better...although He's been at it longer...

And, tomorrow it's early Zumba then enjoying the rest of the beautiful day...how about you?

Whatever your plans are, enjoy them with a thankful heart ;-)

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment