Thursday 6 May 2010

so, yeah..I took the afternoon off..

..however, I didn't just go home like I would normally do..well, I had a dentist appointment first, just a cleaning, and we all received 4 hours of paid-off time {thank you bosses!}, so I figured it would be a good time to take myself to lunch..

So I did. Went to Jason's Deli and had a really good Spinach Veggie Wrap with fresh fruit..Yummy and good for me as well..a double header!


Off to Border's Bookstore for a magazine {Where Women Create} ...beautiful :-)

Then it was thrifting..found a really cute skirt ($6.00) a great linen shirt ($4.00) and 2 darling purses ($1.00 each) as well as a couple of household thingies..



I'm still "in-between" weights and don't want to keep wearing the clothes that are too big (easy to overeat if you don't have that "tight-pants" feeling!) and am reluctant to buy "new-new" clothes that I will not wear all that long.

So, "thrifting" is good..


Have I told you I'm a "purse-nut"? Some people like shoes...I like purses. A lot. A lot a lot a lot..


Mr. B thinks I like shoes because he really doesn't understand there are shoes.(ho hum) .then there are SHOES!!..
So when he complains about how many "pairs of shoes" are out at any given moment..

What he is actually seeing is...

1. slippers...these are not shoes
2. snow boots...these are not shoes
3. flip-flops..really..who could call those "shoes"??
4. Crocs...um...still no..these are my "foot vessels" for weighing in at Weight Watchers..{yeah, they only weigh like an ounce..}
5. white tennis shoes..close..but these are my Zumba shoes..
6. ugly brown tennis shoes..'nuff said..
7. ankle boots...duh......bo-oots??..
8. black mules...OK..that's what I'm talkin' about.. those are shoes..

But..they are ..black..and..um...winter-y...so I may just need to get another pair of shoes...

..after all...I only have one pair..

What's your weakness??

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment