Thursday 27 May 2010

so, about those birds....

I've seen baby birds before..

Lots of you have posted pictures on your blogs about your baby birds and I do have to admit I suffered for a long time from...

Nest Envy

Then, because I live right, don't run with scissors, floss and give the "thank-you-for-letting-me-merge-in-front-of-you" wave on the roads...

...there were wee baby hummingbirds..George & Gracie in our own little nest..and I was happy..happyhappyhappy!


Today I saw a couple of fat large plump Robins..and one little jumper that didn't make it..poor baby..

And I've seen plenty of whole quail families..the little ones following in a row..


and we have the chick-lets next door..



But I have never ever ever ever seen baby pigeons..pigeon-etts..have you?

And, I don't mean on Google...you do know they can fake photos, right?  Yeah, like there's not really a cross between a jack rabbit and an antelope..the Jack-a-lope..right??



I mean, they have to be eggs at some point..and unless they are freakishly large as toddlers..but I have  never ever ever ever seen baby pigeons..they are just always grown-up..

huh..

Look next time..let me know..I've love to see one :-)


Oh, I want a puppy too!  Or a monkey..or a.....PONY !....I really do!

Have a good sleep & sweet dreams to you..
-me, again

No comments:

Post a Comment