Sunday 27 June 2010

Good weather, good company, good bargains..

First, the weather:  Warm leaning towards hot..but cool as a Popsicle inside thanks to the air conditioner we are fortunate enough to have..


The company? Mr. B and the pups..I love spending time with them and while we worked outside in the yard, the pups sun bathed..just being together, working, getting stuff done..it was great..



OK, now for the good bargains:

 
a great "train case" for my watercolors - I will "dress it up" and make it my own..can't wait!

2 art cabinets - complete with..

..lots of supplies in every drawer..

These Salt & Pepper cuties..

This is actually platter size..hUGe..

and pretty..my kinda plate  platter..

Mystery bag..a whopping $.50 :-)

These are some l.o.n.g zippers..wonder what they were used for..



These are like crocks..but not "crocs"..but crocks..like in the olden days..crocks., crocks..that's fun to type..

So, another Monday is on it's way..and I am happy I have a job..there are soo many that want to work, but have been displaced..

But I still long for a shorter work-week and a longer week-end..

One can wish..

Have a good one, okay?
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment