Friday 25 June 2010

A little somethin' somethin' to make your mouth happy..


Home-grown strawberries {not from MY home..oh no..next-door neighbor Jenny's home}

and hand picked by Oliver and/or Braham..


Sweet & juicy..the strawberries, not Oliver and/or Braham..although they are very sweet little boys..

So, I toasted some Angel food cake..yes, in the toaster..it makes it tastes sorta like toasted marshmallows..

Really!

Anyway, I sliced the home-grown-sweet-and-juicy strawberries, toasted the Angel food cake, plopped on some Fat Free Cool Whip... and..

Viola!
MY mouth was happy....


Low fat, relatively low calorie and many happy bites..what could be better??

OK, I guess if I grew them myself..
Yeah..like that's gunna happen..

Have a fun Saturday and expect a wonderful Sunday..bet you'll get it..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment