Wednesday 22 September 2010

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." Aristotle.

Yepppers, that's right.

Marvelous.   Uh-huh..seriously..

Today when walking the pups, I spotted something on the ground by a tree..

Now, remember, I'm old and my eyes are good, but my arms are too short, so I had to reeeeally squint to see what I was..uh..seeing..


And,  embracing the inner-5 year old that I am..I picked it up for a closer look....

It felt a little like plastic..but it wasn't.

It was a leaf's skeleton.



Yep.  That's what is was..is, because I carried it all the way home and put it in a jar.



I know, I know...maybe I should let it be free....to live it's life in the wilds..



Uh, no.  I wanted it. So, I gave it a new home.



What do you think?

Beautiful,  huh?

That God.....He's such a  crafter!

-me

PS - "In nature we see where God has been.  In our fellow man, we see where He is still at work. "  ~Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment