Monday 27 September 2010

YouTube is almost as smart as....Google!

seriously - I was having a goofy-feeted-uncoordinated-me moment{read: HOUR} at Zumba when the instructor was trying to show us the steps to...the Tango!
..the what? you say..

Tango..you know..all serious and foot-y.  And usually done with 2 people..not an imaginary partner...


Yeah..well, dancing is coming back ..and who knows..maybe I can find a really stretchy black Tango dress..and slick my short-gray hair back..and buy a rose..and just .maybe Mr. B would take me dancing the Tango in Utah...................

...........nah. Probably not.



But I want to learn it anyway.  and if I had this many legs...


..and had a diagram...

OK, so maybe a diagram would be ..ah..confusing..


.so I searched YouTube to see if they had any Tango videos..

Have I introduced you to ..my little friend...?? {in the voice of Al Pacino..who...by the way, has his own Tango video..from The Scent of a Woman ..}


..anyway..get a glass of ice water ready..cover your keyboard from the impending drool..and watch as Antonio Bandaras shows a bunch of smart-alec-y-inner-city- high school kids how it's done..



can we say "hubba-hubba"??

Yeah, well now go and put your earphones on and...DANCE !

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment