Saturday 25 September 2010

So,last night I had my laptop on my lap..my head was full of thoughts..I was watching..

TV...the next thing I knew..I was visiting an old supervisor, she was from Texas, but she was speaking with a very distinctive German accent...??

..and she had a great house with a darling all white kitchen, with red accents..{loved it!}..


and an out-building full of rusty, old, wonderful stuff..



 ..and she gave a neighbor little girl a great fish tank with swimming fish..and I was thinking "I wanna fish tank with swimming fish too.."


Then I  woke up  and it was 7am...Huh.

Yeah,  yesterday did start out weird...

Got up early and discovered Darth Vader lives in my kitchen....


OK, well it is my coffee maker..but ..seriously...



"Luke...I am your... coffee..."

Ah well...did do some more sketch/sew/make stuff today..

 ..bought a kitchen towel that I liked and ripped it to make 6 different things..

 Yep..shoulda known the day would end up weird..it started out by me discovering (after I got to work) that I had 2 different socks on..

Oh well..

Have a fun Saturday..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment