Sunday 12 September 2010

I haven't embroidered in years...

..and I really never could get the whole "transfer pattern" thing..I know it's probably very easy..but I am "patternly-impaired it seems..

You should have seen some of the things I made in Home Ec..do they even teach Home Ec anymore?

Anyway..I decided to again use Viv from http://hensteethart.blogspot.com/  as an inspiration {read: I stole her design..} and came up with my own pattern..er...drawing on some coffee stained fabric and sort of embroidered again..

Think it needs a little somethin'-somethin' neat the top edge, then I will use a found branch from the park for the hanger-upper-on-ee-thingy  {that's the technical term for the curtain rod-like thing attach it to..}

Anyway, here's how I spent my Sunday..

Well, at least I have found a really portable fun craft to keep me in the same room with Mr. B for an evening ;-D

It's going to be Monday again..a chance for a great new week...AND, it's almost Friday!

Keep true to the dreams of thy youth. - Friedrich von Schiller, 1759-1805

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment