Wednesday 15 September 2010

I think I know what I wanna be when I grow up...

Yep..I wanna be Google..

All knowing..able to give great answers in a split second..{as long as you don't have dial-up}..

Can "find" anything..seriously..aNyThinG..

I typed in totally random stuff like...

"dogs wearing boots"...
OK..maybe that was too easy..how about..

"cats wearing hats"..


OK, guess I could have types in "cats with crappy attitude..." huh..?

I know this will stump the all knowing Google..

"cows...................wait for it................wait for it......dancing....!!


Oh come on..really???

Shut up!

Well..how about "mice on ice"?? huh? How about THAT one,  Our-Lady-of-Google-dom?

I give up...I can't find things I had on my desk 5 minutes ago..and I've not left my chair...

Yeah..I wanna be Google when I grow up....

-me

PS..I "Googled" grow up...

Oh, yeah, sure, so Google has a sense of humor now too, eh??

awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment