Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday night..laundry's done..

 

..and a new week will be here soon. 

Zumba kicked butt today and a young woman {new to class} came up to me afterwards and told me I was her inspiration ..can you imagine?

She much have thought.."well if that old lady can do it......."

When asked by the instructor, Kariné, if we had any requests, I said..

"Yeah the body of a 20 year old.."

She said no, but we could learn Zumba like a 20 year old.

Learning new routines and I swear, my body is doing all the same moves as she is..you just can't see it as well, what with all the..
"insulation"...I have..



We do an hour of this with only enough time in between for a gulp of water..a total of 10 songs..

I really do like it, so if you want to be more active, limber, sweaty {ick} and fit, try one out.  And take it from me, it does get easier.

{ I just told her I was wanting to push myself harder..and she believed me! Geesh..be careful about what you say to a Zumba instructor!}

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment