Wednesday 29 September 2010

Bless me neighbor, for I have sinned...

Yes, I have to confess..after all, confession is good for the diet..or something like that.

Anyway, as I was reading Laurie's http://buttonsnlace.blogspot.com// posts on Melinda http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com/wanting chickens...

I realized....I covet thy neighbor's chickens....


Yeppers, I do.  I say a cheery "Hello girls" each morning to them..give them left-over bread and veggies..Mother-in-Law gives them fresh water and grape leaves..along with her Morning Glories..

...no, she doesn't give grape leaves to her Morning Glories, silly..although she does give them water.....the Morning Glories..and the chickens..

And, I must say, the girls love us too.  The come a runnin' when they see us.  And, they are not afraid of Lulu.  Even when one escapee came over to our yard..Lulu went charging over and the chicken just look at her with a look that could only be disgust..and she didn't move. Not one inch..

Apparently, a non-moving target is no fun for Lulu..so she sulked back in the house and huffily went back to guarding the neighborhood and all that is hers...

And, they too ask the age old question....


Here's some pictures of  the back yard today.  Had nothing to interesting going on..just a regular-regular day on Main Street..



Have a good tomorrow.  Or today if you read this tomorrow. Or if you do read this tomorrow, you can use the "have a good tomorrow" for the next day, which would be  "tomorrow" it you're  reading this tomorrow..

I think I have a headache...

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment