Friday 17 September 2010

The high cost of losing weight...or not..

Yeah, yeah, I know.


Fast food is cheaper and more plentiful...easy to acquire..yadda yadda..


And good, wholesome, fresh food may be harder to drive-thru and pick up in a white paper bag....

..and they seem to know to charge more, sometimes lots more, for the "good stuff"..

Oh, and the new, smaller clothes?  Even my socks are baggy..and let's not mention my grandma-panties..seriously, let's not mention them.  Wal-mart here I come...

Weight Watchers, Zumba...well, you get the picture..

However..{I love that word..soo much better than 'but' }..I am saving sooo much money by being less of me.

Just think about all the money I am....not spending !

Let's start at the top...

My hair ..no, it's not thicker, per se..but with a smaller head..what I have fits better!  Less head surface to be covered means purchasing less hair thickening product  = $ saved..


Make-up....I am definately using less of it...not that I've changed the look...but there are less square inches to cover!  Less make-up used = $ saved..

Body wash...see above..less square inches per body part = $ saved..


Fewer Dr. visits for aches and pains and whining and pain meds and breathing difficulties.. = $ saved.

Furniture...{ shut-up!...furniture??}

Yep..because there is less stress PSI { technical term for per square inch..impressed? OK, maybe not..} there is less pressure on the springs, less weight on the mechanisms that make the recliner..um..recline..

..less weight thrown down on sitting surfaces resulting in  breaking mechanical thingys  = $ saved..

In summary...the ROI {another brainy-term..Return On Investment..good, huh??} is a good business investment.

There you have it Mr. B...you've invested wisely.


 Cost of losing weight?


...pricele$$

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment