Sunday 6 February 2011

OK, so...

..I was talking to my sister Kathy {hi Kathy!!} and was telling her about the whole shite-shirt-simplicity-thing I am doing. 

By the way, it's working beautifully. No worries in the mornings..they are cheap inexpensive enough and paired with some equally cheap thrifty necklaces or scarves, no too bad..




Anyway...here's the T-shirts.  Wal-Mart.  $6..long sleeved and scoop-necked.  Not too heavy a weight..can be dressed up or down..I usually try to pick up 3 or 4 at a time..I tend to dribble.. miss my mouth....always like to have a fresh, super white one available.




Also, Kathy, here's what the Zumba sticks look like..got a pair on order for you :-)  They have shaky-shaky-noise-thingies..



Thanks everyone for the wonderful messages for Ella.  She's doing great and she may be a hummingbird of a girl, but those hummers are tough little birds!  She'll be fine..it's times like these though that I wish I lived closer..




{Ella and Jaime Lee Curtis at a book signing }

I'll see her in April and am looking sooo forward to it!

Have a good Monday and I'll leave you with one of my favorite photos I found last week...


-me

No comments:

Post a Comment