Monday 7 February 2011

Whoa..I just looked at my post number....

..it's 1,111  Reeeeally.

 Huh..Should it mean something?  I mean, other than  I am as much of a jabber-type-e as a jabber-talkie..?

Nah. Just a number ..a really LARGE number..  So if you're getting tired of reading this, it's ok..you can stop.  I'll miss you..but that's a lot of reading of my saying nuthin...



But anyway.  Grandma Evelyn went back into a-fib .  They don't think she'll need to have the procedure again (a cardio version) - they will be trying to get the heart rate stabilized with meds..

Here's hoping ..and better yet..praying :-)

Tomorrow, February 8th,  would have been my Mother's 96th birthday..wow.



And the next day is my daughter April's  blanky-blank birthday..{ yes, I do know how old she is..but you'd probably have a hard time believing I had her in the 5th grade...so yeah, she must be going on ..ah...thirty something.  Yeah.  That's it..

{April's the tall one in the back..}

So Happy Birthday Mother, and Happy Birthday to her granddaughter, April, my very first beautiful baby..

Grandma Sullivan loved you and she was so very proud of you..and we are too :-)

Love you April Marie!!

-me...and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment