Thursday 3 February 2011

What a week...so far..let's see what Friday brings....

As you may or may not remember..I work in Customer Service.



And, I think there must be a full moon..or a full sun...or something, because we've had some real doozys..in emails, on the phones and on "live chat"..



Yesteday..a man was angry because his test results were not as he expected so he wanted his money back..

Hmmm..he ordered a test, we did the test..he didn't like the results, so he thought he should get his money back?

I tried to help him realize the information was good and rich with research that could help..sent him information and helpful documents ...tried to explain the results..and while this correspondence was going back & forth on email..he told me he was "putting curses on your company that will be multiplied by 4 times":..

Curse methods (for evil revenge purposes only):
- Burying an egg on a person’s land

- Writing a curse on a lead tablet and placing it inside a tomb

- Throwing a wax figure of the person in a fire

- Pointing a spirit bone at someone

- Placing a billy goat in their path

- Leaving a few pennies on their doorstep


I wrote back "Curses, {customer's name}, really? " and ended with "Bless your heart.."

He then wrote back telling me "you reap what you sow.." yadda yadda..

"Oh, Karma! I get it :-) "

Can't please everyone all the time I guess..but I may worry if I pull into the parking lot and see 4 billy goats... 4 eggs  or 4 pennies..

..and please keep your spirit bone to yourself thankyouverymuch..

Like the guy today..on live chat..from Sweden {!)..

After a good chat and helpful information given in my normally-good-natured-way..

He types.."You're cute.."

I said , "Yes. I am. Cute"

He says," I'm on Facebook...would you be my friend on Facebook?"

Ahhh...no. I'm a Grandma..a cute Grandma..but a Grandma..

{he had stated earlier he was 37..}

He says, "That's OK!"

"Um..no. But I do love your cheese.  And chocolate."




"That's Switzerland...not Sweden..."

"Oh. Sorry.  I love your fish.."



{good thing I didn't mention the knives...}


Everyday a challenge. Every day a nut-case.  Life's good..

And everyday is one day closer to retirement ;-D




-me....................no not the picture..that's not me..YET ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment