Sunday 25 July 2010

Didja miss me??

I sure missed all of you..

I sure had a good time..

I sure am tired..

Tomorrow is back to work and back to routine and Emily and her Mommy & Daddy are back in Colorado..

..and already the house is quiet..maybe too quiet because I keep falling asleep..

Well, too quiet or I'm too old to be the BFF to a 9 and 11/12ths year old  girl.

Nah..

'cos we are BFFs..and we had a great week..a great {albeit short} visit from April & Chris ..

It was a week-end of clarity and clear-ness...clearly-minded...clear-ability..clearful thinking..I can see clearly now..you know..Ah Ha moments..??

Yeah..I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up...

A 10 year old girl.

Actually..a 9 and 11/12ths year old would be great..

Not worried about what boys think..

Don't have to shave or pluck anything...

Hawaiian Punch Popsicles are considered one of the food groups..

People take you shopping ...and pay..

You can sleep in in the summer and stay up later than usual at night..

See 2 movies in one week..{we LOVED Despicable Me as well as Marmaduke}

You believe in magical Balancing Butterflies..


You get play-dates with neighbors who's Mommy makes homemade peach ice cream..

And puppies, kitties and chickens all love you.


Oh..and ducks..geese..

Yep, I wanna be 10.  Again.  Forever.

What do you want to be when you grow up??

This 60 and 10/12th year old signing out..
-me

Oh, by the way..have YOU  milked a cow lately?  On a little stool?  You should..it's really fun. And you can cross that one off your bucket list..


No comments:

Post a Comment