Tuesday 6 July 2010

My head's in the clouds....again..

Yeppers, I love clouds.  I remember my first time flying through the clouds. 

{do you see the wolf's head??}

In an airplane.


Not on my own.

Although I really think I did....once.  Run run run really really fast..do that last skip-jump-hop and I'm up up up..

{'Flying Child' by Quint}
..but anyway..this past week-end while Mr. B did some major 007 secret stuff for his Mom's return from her vacation, I looked in the clouds..

and saw..
..a big bear..

..or big foot..or a thinner Michelin Man..
..waving.



..a French poodle..




Really...can you see him?

Beautiful clouds..beautiful variations in colors...beautiful place to take flight...don't you think??

(shadows aren't bad either..

Find some time, take the time, see the clouds..find the shadows..live your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment