Tuesday 13 July 2010

OK, so what's better than...

..sitting in your backyard, visiting with neighbors, having Grandma Evelyn home and enjoying a breezy summer evening???

Huh?  Wanna guess??

No..

alright, I tell ya.

It's listening to Paul McCartney. 


Not on the radio.

Not on TV or a video or a re-run of the 1964 Ed Sullivan show..which by the way, I remember like it was..OK, it was a long time ago.


Sunday night..me totally excited..Mother shaking her head..Daddy not paying attention, probably "resting his eyes.."


And my BFF Rosie liked Paul..so therefore I could not..{like we were ever going to meet them, or go on a "date"..hahhaha} but I had to choose another, 'cos, well she got to pick first..I ended up with George..

thought John was, eh..alright..


..and Ringo was just weird..




Hey, did you see he just turned 70?! And he looks better than he ever has..I wouldn't have thought he was a 70 year old man..{this coming from a 61 year old woman..go figure}

{would this be considered a "hubba hubba"?}

ANYWAY, we're sitting there in our backyard and Paul McCartney is like a half a mile away at our new soccer stadium, Rio Tinto (Red River in Spanish ) obviously an outdoor arena..and we can hear like it's well, in our back yard!

So we have the best seats, no crowds, no parking hassles.neighbors...and my Oatmeal Fruit bars!

It doesn't get much better than this...thanks, Beatles ..{oh, and PS,  Rosie..bet you never got within a half mile from Paul..heehee}

Enjoy..


-me

No comments:

Post a Comment