Tuesday 27 July 2010

OK, we're calling in all our Angels...again..

I have 2 sisters, Gerri & Kathy.  They have been my older sisters for as long as I can remember..and I love them like..uh..sisters..


Gerri is the cowgirl horse woman who lives in Southern Arizona, and has horses, a dog and lots of friends..

This past year, as she was accompanying our brother Larry through his cancer and ultimately, the end of his journey..she was diagnosed with breast cancer..along with her heart condition (mitro valve issues) she sailed through her treatment like a champion..


However, there was damage to her lungs. At first they thought it was pneumonia, then radiation burns but now they're not quite sure.

So next Wednesday...she will have surgery to see just what they are dealing with..

Then there is our other sister..Kathy.  Lives in Lake Havasu, Arizona..{the hottest place I know of..}


Good health. Active. Lifetime Weight Watcher member..walks..a lot..does Zumba..hikes mountains..doesn't eat anything bad for her..bestest Grandma ..ever...you get the picture..


On one last visit to our brother, she had some issues and upon her return back to her home, the Doc discovered a mass on her kidney...90% chance it's cancer..

Hey..that's 10% it's not, right??  She has surgery tomorrow..and Gerri will be there for her..I will be in my heart..but we need all of you pulling for BOTH of my sisters..


It has always been the 4 of us..Larry, Kathy, Gerri and me..

then there were 3..


We need to be 3,000.  So we need YOU.

And I know I can count on you..so thank you..again..

-me

{this is why I believe in prayer...Yeppers..that's me.12 years ago....the recipient of tonzz of prayers!}

Note to Kathy:  IF they do need to remove the kidney, you will still look cute in a bathing suit!

 Try to pull that one off with a double mastectomy...yeah..that's my world....haahahahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment