Thursday 29 July 2010

Once upon a time..in a land far, far away..really REALLY far away

{yeah...like totally my imagination..}

There was a beautiful showgirl..

{yes..that is to me..well, my face..and um..maybe my body..not buying it?  OK, just the face..and from eons ago..}

who fell in love with Prince Charming..uh..but he kinda looked like ..um...well..maybe the "Shopper of the Year" at Wal-Mart??


But she knew deep inside that silly grin...


..was the REAL Prince Charming..

hopefully...seriously.."Hopefully" I she thought..

She dreamed about the time when they'd meet..

{gotta look closely on this one..}

And that "Cupid" wold work his magic..

{It's not a dress..it's the uniform..}

She started seeing his face everywhere...

..on mountain tops..

..on money...


on billboards...

..at sporting events..



She read articles on him in the newspapers...


and in "yo-yo Momma" places..
.
And finally, she stalked  tracked him down..and they met..well, I she sort of "bagged " him..


Other guys tried to "woo" me away...with wheat..
Dude..we like chocolate..


Oh well...we..they lived happily ever after..so far..heehee




Gotta love those Fairy Tales..huh??


..all "creative photos" are compliments of PhotoFunia..
It's totally fUn!
-me

Here's my real Prince Charming..

No comments:

Post a Comment