Thursday 15 July 2010

So, I got to wonderin'....

..where does all the "chub" go when one squeezes into those new body-shapers..?


I mean, I know they can be useful....if you need to lay down in the dressing rooms to zip up the trousers you're trying on...you may need one of those.


But I can remember when I wore tight jeans, and finally did get up off the floor, I had this ...uh..roll...


...muffin top? Mmm...more like bunt cake.


And those new ones are sort of all-body-from-under-the-"girls"-to-the-bottoms-of-your-hips...where does the overflow.....go??


If we could corral all that and herd it up to the where the girls are lacking...{or, in my case, missing all together..}

Well, then you'd have something..

But I keep thinking ..can you imagine..if it went to your ankles???

I hate fat ankles...
..and trumpets..

Oh well..have a great Friday..I get to pick Emily up for a week's visit..Yay!


-me

PS..I think I've found the newest marketing trend!!  I'll be rich!  I'll be famous!!


I'll be............ prune-like..ICK..(can you imagine..the..uh.his...um...Mr. Happy???..Poor guy..)

No comments:

Post a Comment