Tuesday 27 July 2010

What can I say...I posted this 2 years ago and it's still relavant..


Shy Angel


..So much going on.

Illness.. personal losses......money issues....knowing a grown child's pain..

 War......always war...

Is it possible for one to feel guilty about the happiness in their life? To want to hurt for those who hurt?

But I do feel the pain. It is real . My heart hurts for the world. Does that give my guilt a voice?

 I don't know.

I do know tomorrow will bring another day. One to make choices. One to maybe give a smile to someone who may need it. One to say a prayer for those hurting, scared, lonely.

And one day more to thank God for His blessings and ask Him.. "What can I do? How can I make things better?? Guide me where You want me to go. And when I complain, show self-pity, let me stop and remember..and let me feel Your arms around me as You tell me to think of others first."

Have a good tomorrow. Say your prayers. Pray for all those who've had darkness knock at their door..

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment